Does anyone know about couponing for food?

I have recently attempted to get into couponing. I am getting makeup and laundry detergent for cheap. HOWEVER I am curious about if any couponing accounts exist exclusively for food. I would like to save money on food if at all possible because it gets expensive fast!! Any help would be appreciated!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Check your local paper for weekly coupons & sales at your local markets. Your junk mail may also include mailers of coupons for national brands, etc. This is the easiest way to start couponing locally. When a national coupon comes out, local stores may put that item on sale, so you save twice over by checking your local newspaper/flyers! Even if your local store does not "double' coupons!

However, note coupons are often incentives to buy higher-cost name brand items at a particular time. You can often do better with store brands than national brand-with-coupon. Watching what you shop for where saves you the most money most of the time. Watch those sales, and stick to purchasing sale items as much as possible. Certain essentials (like milk) won't go on sale, but one store carries good milk at the best price. 

• 4 months ago

Try the My Points site.  Not only food coupons but you b=get points for purchases which boils down to more cash.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.