Why don't we abandon the monarchy and the American alliance. By installing this man as our first president?

Surely we must make friends in the region that we live in. 

• Favourite answer

Sure. I'm sure Winnie the Pooh can stop the immigrates( except for the Chinese)entering into this new Great Southern Province once known as Australia. 

• dj

The US alliance is in the process of disintegrating so it will be us and the kiwis against China 

Grubbie has sold out to him. 

why do you talk so much rubbish when you dont live in Australia

if you think like that you must be a Labor voter 

• arther

You can't even be friends with your next door neighbour. You should find something to do with you  life instead of posting absolute rubbish on yahoo. Does posting rubbish make you happy?

There's plenty of tall & sexy Chinese girls out there.  But still as a conservative I'm on Taipei's side, not Beijing.

Pooh Bear is already the de facto ruler of Australia. Australia will just be another Chinese province in a couple of decades. 

I can't figure out why Chinese men wear suits and ties. I mean, China is 1.3 billion people with a unique culture, so shouldn't it have its own thing? How does it not have something else, like Indians have and Arabs have? How's China's formal attire suits and ties?