Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 4 weeks ago

Do many seniors still put their hair in a bun and pack their bag and head to bingo?

Attachment image

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Never have and never will - I'm 75.  May one of my  Grandmothers did, but not one else,  I knew or know in the last 75 years

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

My mother, who was almost a hundred when she died just a few years ago, never ever wore a hat like those in the picture and never, ever went to play bingo. I have also never done either and don't intend doing so either.  Perish the thought.   Those 3 ladies look so HAPPY I think they must have won the jackpot.  Sarcasm intended.   If Bingo has this effect on them I think they need to play Tiddlywinks instead.

• Jeremy
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Yes, but they tend not to wear hats like those in the picture and most don't wear hats at all. Most of them would smile rather than wear a frown like this trio.  I guess they all lost money that day.  You'd be more likely to find men wearing their hair in a bun these days.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

How do you get a room of 50 seniors to curse all at once?  Let the other one Scream "Bingo"!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't know of any seniors who pack their back and head.  I'm surprised that you do.

• Bulldog redux
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

Some people just ain't got no sense of humor.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, there are many age groups that goes to play Bingo. I don't play bingo and if I did I would put my hair up in a ponytail.

Pack a Bag? never seen anyone do that unless they plan to spend the night there.

• 4 weeks ago

The short answer to that is, NO!

• 4 weeks ago

No.  Most old ladies have short hair these days.  And I only have one friend who plays Bingo. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The only people I've seen with buns in the past 5 years are waiters and bartenders........and they've got stubble just like Gram, too.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Not right now.  Most seniors seem to have short hair now days.  And as for Bingo, it's kind of not a thing anymore.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.