could any Chinese traditionalist tell me is that what inside a traditional Chinese house look like?

Can you tell me what a traditional American or British house looks like? I doubt you can because there is so much variety of housing in any country. A country as large as China has an even larger variety in terms of housing.

One of the north shore Boston suburbs {Salem?  next to Salem?} has one in a museum.  they disassembled it in China and then put it back together there.  This being the era of CV19, you may be able to go on a virtual tour for free.  {I've forgotten the name of the museum ... went about 5 years back while being tourist.}

It is made entirely without nails.  The wood used was very carefully balanced and trimmed to even out the imperfections.  Think I recall the house was over 300 years old ...

Source(s): grampa

Just search things like "what does the inside of a traditional Chinese house look like" and then you'll have your answer - in pictures too.