Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

I had sex with my friends dad and my friend found out. She won't talk to me , how do I get her to forgive me?

Lmao I'm 18 in a week. So apparently hes a pedo? Thats dumb asf. And js , its Ephibophilia not pedophilia, get ur fax straight .

People thinkit's ok to have sex with18 year olds, well whether they're 18 or 17 they're all the same. I'm not defending the man I had sexual relations with, I'm stating truth hun.17and 18 year olds are ALL teenagers. I agree that what I did was not ok, and what he did was also not rightI am a teenager, practically still just a kidBut to say that a17 year old is a pedo amd 18 is perfectly ok, is just idiotic. If the law was 17 and socially acceptable, guess how many men would be with 17 year olds

Give her time to cool down and ask for forgiveness, and hope for the best. She's likely just as mad at here father over this, so imagine how she feels right now. I hope you learn a lesson from this.

• Alan H

If you think it is something to laugh about that an older man had sex with a minor, even if that minor was you, then you have a lot of growing up to do.   No wonder your friend is upset: if the story leaks out her father will be in prison for several years 

Tell her he was REALLY HUNG.

let her have sex with your Aunt or Joe Biden make it a family affair

What you both did to your friend  her father  .your friend may forgive you in time what has been done can never be change .I do hope her father was single at this time . And you have learnt you never do this to a best friend you never cross that line if you dont want to lose close friends . Your relationship will prob never be the same again . If it's not then I hope you never do this again . Take care and I hope your friend can trust you again one day.

• Ya-Hoo

Wow an actual victim defending the guy who seduced her. Don't see that everyday.

Give it up. I hope to blazes you are over the age of 18 here. Because if you aren't, your friend's father is a pedophile. 

The details are very important and you haven't included those. First off, is/was her dad married to her mom or in a relationship with her mom when you had sex with him? If he was then what you've done is pretty much unforgivable and you really should just let it be and find new friends. If he was single, then it's a potentially salvageable situation. Also, your age is important. If you were both single, consenting adults then yes, you have betrayed her trust in the fact that you went behind her back but you didn't actually do anything that a good friend wouldn't eventually get over. If the scenario is the latter, explain to her that you were not trying to upset her and remind her that you care about her. Offer her all the time and space that she needs and tell her that you want to continue the friendship because you value her as a friend.

move on without her

You don’t. It’s a huge disloyalty to the friendship and inappropriate conduct that should’ve been avoided. 

No idea. We don't know her, so how could we know how to make her forgive you?