Anonymous

Advice please... my teen daughter's bf wrote his friends that he wants to "f$# around in college and sleep around". ?

Should I confront him? He goes off to college in 2 years

Update:

My daughter is unaware of this talk and is completely inlove with him.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How would you know what your daughter's boyfriend wrote to his friends? I'm sure his friends did show his message to you.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

All guys want to do that in college. Not sure how this affects you though as if they're in high school now they won't even be together by then. Chill out and stop pretending this teenage tryst means anything more than a learning experience for the both of them. There's a reason marriages between high school sweethearts fail almost all the time. Don't encourage stupidity. 

• 1 month ago

Tell her if you want or let her have her own life experiences and figure out for herself that this guy isn't good for her (IF this is what happens at college).  

You can't know what will happen.  And this question is hypothetical anyway, nothing true about it in your situation and life.

• 1 month ago

Seems you’d acquired that info secretly and you’d be violating his right to trust that it was supposed to be confidential among his friends. It would be shameful for him, not to mention how it would create a new dynamic between you out of distrust. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

1. How do YOU know he wrote this?

2. What business is it of YOURS?

3. NO! You should not confront him.

4. Mind your own business.

• Steph1 month agoReport

Bob, you need to mind your own business and get out of this question

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.