Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 5 months ago

My male cousin got a girl pregnant and they split. He decided he no longer wants his baby. He wants me to take care of it now. What do I do?

I'd just laugh in his face.  He was there for the fun, he can be there for the work.

You say, "No thank you" if you are not interested.

The next suggestion would be placing the child for adoption.

Hurry and get a back alley abortion or take 3 to 4 of your birth control pills at once and wait fa day for them to work like RU486 or get RU 486.  Get rid of that fetus as your life will be ruined forever after you have a kid.

• Edna

You do nothing. You aren't obligated to take care of your cousin's baby - that's your cousin's job  Even if he 'no longer wants his baby', he's still going to have to pay child support to the child's mother every month for at least the next 18 years.

None of this makes any sense. 

Why won't the mother take care of the child?

If he has split up why is he asking for the child if he doesn't want it?

Why come to YOU and not his parents?Frankly, I have my doubts that this is even real, but, BUT~~ if this actually is going on, walk away from the situation. Not your circus, not your clowns. He made the mistake, he has to deal with it.

That sounds ridiculous. How can he expect that from you? Sounds like you are about to be a dad, good luck!  

Just say "NO" very loudly and emphatically. And stick to it!

• How is his baby your problem?