emily5
Lv 5
emily5 asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 4 months ago

What  language is more useful to study??? What language have you study before in School??? How good can you understand the language??

Thank you for your time. Have a good day.

Update:

I could speak Japanese and English very good.

Update 2:

English is business language of world.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

i know spanish and thats useful

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

My first language was French and in school took French, English, Spanish. 

If given the opportunity, would've taken Vietnamese, Arabic & Italian as well.

• 4 months ago

@emily5, please allow me to edit your question so that you can ask a better one in future.

What language is it more useful to study? What language/s have you studied at school? How WELL can you understand that language/those languages?

I CAN speak Japanese and English very WELL [obviously not true ... ]and finally,English is THE business language of THE world.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

More useful than what?  Every language is useful if you are going to use it. Don't fool yourself into thinking that English is all you need, or that bigger is better. Where I live, Dutch and German are far more useful than Mandarin or Spanish. They allow me to say things that can barely be expressed in English.

If you want to learn a third language, I recommend Esperanto. It's the easiest by far, has speakers spread across the globe, and learning it before another language does not cost you extra time compared to just learning that other language.

See wikipedia Propaedeutic_value_of_Esperanto

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I took French for one year in school, although it is pretty regular now throughout Canada. I also took it while in the military.  I don't speak it well at all though, although I can kind of communicate with Francophones a little.  In Canada, learning French is super useful, especially if you want to work for the Federal government, or in bilingual areas like Ottawa, or Montreal.

• 4 months ago

The only thing that is important for you is: how a language is useful for YOU and this is in accordance with: your future project(s). No matter how it is useful for us. See the difference?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

If you live in the US, learn Spanish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.