Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why am I mad that my bf always wants to end the video chat first?

I understand that my behavior and feelings are probably bad but I need help to manage my emotions about this. My bf and I try to FaceTime every night for around 20 minutes to an hour. Most of the time he always ends the call first because he has other tasks to do or he wants to go to sleep early. I know it’s wrong but I always get mad that he almost always ends the convo first. Like I know it’s so bitchy and clingy of me but I don’t want to be like that. It just makes me feel bad because I also have things to do but calling with him is so important that I do my tasks later when the call is over and not end it for them. I sacrifice a lot just to talk to him. Like maybe I’m mad because I feel I’m more clingy or that I want to talk to him more than he wants to talk to me. And it makes me think he wants the control so he always tries to end the convo first. Please help me with my thoughts.

• Tj

Change your ways, or you will be looking for a new BF

• Jhonny

You are in need of attention, try to be distracted by other things.