What is your favorite band/song (Heavy Rock/Metal)?

My favorite is either Cannibal corpse, Rammstein or Sabaton, however my favorite song is "Bloodlines - Dethklok"

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

My favorite metal band is either Black Sabbath, or Neurosis. 

Currently, this is my favorite metal song: 

Isis - “So Did We”

https://youtu.be/0VQyNu3P0Jk

Youtube thumbnail

• 2 months ago

Archspire is my favorite band. I definitely recommend you checking them out. They are the fastest playing Technical Death Metal band ever. I love Coldworld to. Iced Earth, Megadeth, Ice Nine Kills, Born of Osiris, veil of maya, after the burial, Periphery, Spawn  of Possession, Sadist (Band) etc... Dethklok- Bloodlines is definitely one of my favorite metal songs. I've  been a metalhead for over a decade, and Dethklok was in my early metalhead journey. 🤘🏽

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

When it comes to rock, punk is definitely my favorite.

But there are plenty of good hard rock/heavy metal bands out there too, AC/DC being my favorite (particularly their earlier stuff when they still had Bon Scott on vocals).

• Gonzo
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I like Deftones and Soulfly. Gojira is good too. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

My favorite bands are Iron Maiden, Linkin park, korn, Nirvana, black Sabbath and others bands.

• Quato
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Opeth was my favorite for a long time, nowadays I guess my favorite is Meshuggah.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Sabbath or Rotting Christ

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.