Why is it that many women hate Transwomen ?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Orla
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

I'm pretty sure you don't know what many women think or believe. That's like asking why do many people hate morons asking stupid questions ?  You can't pretend to know what "many" people believe. 

• 4 months ago

sometimes people are transphobic, and it’s not just cis women that hate trans women: it’s transphobic people.

• 4 months ago

I don't. My girlfriend and I know a lot of transwomen, and they're all great. No woman I've ever known has had any problems with them.

I think they're cool. Cool as any other women.

• Koi
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

We are disgusted by them fetishising us women. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Emma
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

"Why is it that many women hate Transwomen ?"

I didn't know that was a thing.  

Now please go and try to insight your hatred of others elsewhere, with your statement that is masquerading as a question, we're not buying it.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

how would a woman know unless the transwoman told her she was trans

• 4 months ago

Because they see us as caricaturing and fetishising their femininity and invading female space literally and metaphorically.  Lesbians may also see it as lesbian erasure.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

They are disgusting men with a fetish 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Speak for your self troll!

• sam
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

I don’t know if many women hate trans women, but some women are homophobic. 

There was a big fear at one point about ‘men in women's clothes’ attacking women in the bathroom. To my knowledge that seems to be dying down now as people start to understand what being trans actually is. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.