Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

im 14 and im planning on having a baby ?

OKAY SO i feel really stupid and vulnerable lately due to a break up and so like- my plan is to convince my ex boyfriend to get back together with me and try to convince him to come to where i live and get me pregnant but what like what i wanna know is is he gonna get arrested?? like hes 18 turning 19 this year and i dont want him to get arrested if i do get pregnant cuz ik my sister was in a relationship w someone who was in their 20s when she was my age but he aint in jail and when she was like 17 she got pregnant and the father at the time was maybe 24? ofc thats different im not 17 but i just aaaaa 

sorry for the lack of punctuation

nvm lol

Favorite Answer

That's a rubbish story, tell us the one about the 3 bears and the bowls of porridge instead. 

your a    

H O E

It depends on where you live

no. u r too old to have a baby. u have missed out the age when u were ripe i.e. 5

• Ya-Hoo

Lol the things you read on this site.

For the love of God do not do this. Everyone's lives will get screwed over by this. Your's, your parent's and his. For one you are trying to trick you ex into staying with you by getting pregnant which is scummy and a weird thing to do at 14. Like yeah break ups suck but you can't do that. On top of that what are you gonna do about the baby? You can't possibly take care of it alone and I doubt he could support you.

• Karl1 month agoReport

He/she is a fake.  Every day sex and age change

Don't have a kid as your life will be way worse than you can imagine until you die.

• sarah

DO NOT DO THIS!!

I believe whether or not the ex would end up in jail depends on whether or not your parents want to press charges...but if you follow through with this plan of yours, that will be the LEAST of your worries. Being a parent is HARD. Especially when you're still a kid and have no job, nor the necessary education to secure a good job. Even if your parents were willing to help you, raising a kid is not a responsibility that another kid should ever take on.

Also, what makes you so sure that the ex would come back just because of a pregnancy? What would you do if he didn't? And if he did come back, what then? Would you get married just because you were having a baby together? Do you realize how miserable marrying "for the sake of the baby" could end up making you?

You cannot even use proper punctuation yet. Focus on learning and perfecting that before you even think of having a baby.

big mistake..........for everyone involved

You're still too young to have a baby.

Firstly, you are far to young to be a mother no matter what anyone says and secondly it sounds as if you are trying to get him to impregnate you to trap him in your life?