Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

I think oral sex is disgusting. Is this a common view for most women, or do most women actually like it?

you did not mention giving or receiving? or both?

my wife is a prude and after 20 years finally gave in to giving ,. it is her favorite part now 

Fair enough, each to their own.  Your entitled to your own opinions and it's up to you to decide what your comfortable doing or not and discussing it with your partner.

• K M

I'm not sure if you think a woman going down on a man is disgusting. If that's your opinion, I will share that opinion. I can't imagine going down on a man. I don't blame women for not wanting to do that. Now on the other hand, I couldn't live without the joy that comes from going down on a woman. I love the scent! I love it when they grab onto my hair and hold me in place! I love it when they call me names while doing it. In fact, I love it so much that I could forego intercourse, and just be happy going down on my woman!

• JASON

I'm surprised by the answers from the women. I can't see why they would enjoy it.

• Carol

I like it even more when its disgusting

Whether you like it or not if you expect your partner to do it you you'll have to do it to him. That's only fair. As very few women can climax through vaginal penetration alone this is kind of an essential part of enjoying sex for most. 

I'm trying to think of a woman who didn't like me going down on her.

<thinks> 

Nope.

I like it done to me. But I used to like to do and craved doing it in bed when I was bit younger than I am now but nowadays it's not something I really have the desire to do anymore. I just wanna have intercourse and like to fiddle around/ finger, suck nipples, pull hair, slap jazz, put my hand around her neck when I am going at it

• women lose respect for a man who does oral on them

prolly something like half n half, i really enjoy it and addicted to the feeling when the guy does it in your mouth