Unable to access a website from any device connected to my WiFi network, should I reboot the modem and router?

I’m able to access the site itself if I use my cellular network on my phone, but not when I use my home wifi network. No device connected to my WiFi network can access the site unless they’re connected to another WiFi hotspot. I usually start a chat with the same greeting over and over like how a bot chats.

Did the site admin block my modem’s IP address?

Good VPN services from https://privacyonline.com.br

The answer to almost any computer related problem is always "Turn it off and then on again" as a first step. Reboot everything, check the WIFi config page on your router/gateway/modem to make sure it is set up correctly. 

Sounds like you're probably blocked. Rebooting your router and modem probably won't help; you'll probably get the same IP address again. Changing the MAC address of your router MIGHT get you a new IP address.