Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I'm a leftist, but I vehemently disagree with the "repeal the 2nd amendment" gun control crowd. How are we going to fight back ?

against fascists, right-wing extremists, and white supremacists if we are unarmed and unprepared if all the Trump crazies and "Boogaloos" who are all heavily-armed, decided to start attacking and killing all of us brown and black people?!!! #SocialistRifleAssociation #HueyPNewtonGunClub

I'm actually not a gun person. I don't own any, have never touched one, and never expect too. I just disagree with some people on the left who think it's a good idea to ban all guns. 

• youre the ******* fascist yourself for supporting riffles which is nazism. hitler armed his people, so the only way to resist is with peace

I used to be vehemently anti-gun but even if that were possible, police clearly can't be the only armed people out here. I don't trust anyone with guns including myself but I see the necessity in this particular case.

• Jerome

I dont "believe in" disarming the populace..

No way no how.

I know about Russian/jewish history of disarmament, starvation, and rape as weapons on war.......🤔

• Kevin

Gun control efforts are finished after this.

You're a really bad troll.

Good to know paranoia isn't excursively a conservative thing.