I can't get curtains back into its original packaging?

I bought a pair of curtains from Poundstretcher for £19.99.  Unfortunately, they have red and black dirty marks on them.  I can't possibly get them into the original packaging as I know they're folded by machine before being bought.  I've folded them the best I can with the cardboard in the middle (which came with it), but would I need to show them the scruff marks on the curtains anyway to let them see their fault?

• gerald

If they are faulty just return them in as good a package as you can you have to open it to see the product , you have rights we may be struggling but we dont sell rubbish on purpose yet I HOPE !!!

They are designed not to fit BACK into the original packaging. Not even the factory can put them into the packaging. They literally construct the packaging around the product.

If I were you, I would put the original packaging and the curtains into a trash bag and take the bag back.

• drip

As long as you have all the original packaging, bring it with you, there is no need to try to put the curtains in the packages to return them

Just take them back as you have them.  That's perfectly acceptable.

If you bring them back without an unnecessary delay you wouldn't. Every customer has the right to refuse some goods within a certain time period (in the original package).