Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Do you think this is a nice tattoo?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Not original. Not pretty. Not particularly well done. From the photo I can't tell if it improves you, but it would not improve anyone with average looks or better.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

As I can tell from the photo, the quality looks good.  I like the basic design and the location is nice.  It looks nice to me but if you like it; it is perfect for you.

• 1 month ago

yes, nice...its rose..

• Laura
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The idea itself is very basic. 

This is a tiny tiny tiny picture, so we can't say if this is a quality tattoo or not.  You can make a garbage tattoo look great in photos that are tiny. 

Give us higher quality photos and we will be able to tell you what the quality of this tattoo is. 

• ...Show all comments
    • kelvin
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

your comment makes you sound like an idiot and that is probably the reason your single at 40 and living in your mothers basement

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yeah cute      

• Bob
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

NO tattoo is 'nice', especially when it is one that someone else has. Why is it that 99% of people who want a tattoo want one that someone else already has? Why are these people so unoriginal and boring? Is it because they're just sheep following a stupid fashion?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.