Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 month ago

Do you think this is a nice tattoo?

• D50

Not original. Not pretty. Not particularly well done. From the photo I can't tell if it improves you, but it would not improve anyone with average looks or better.

• LM440

As I can tell from the photo, the quality looks good.  I like the basic design and the location is nice.  It looks nice to me but if you like it; it is perfect for you.

yes, nice...its rose..

• Laura

The idea itself is very basic. 

This is a tiny tiny tiny picture, so we can't say if this is a quality tattoo or not.  You can make a garbage tattoo look great in photos that are tiny. 

Give us higher quality photos and we will be able to tell you what the quality of this tattoo is. 

• kelvin

your comment makes you sound like an idiot and that is probably the reason your single at 40 and living in your mothers basement

yeah cute      

• Bob

NO tattoo is 'nice', especially when it is one that someone else has. Why is it that 99% of people who want a tattoo want one that someone else already has? Why are these people so unoriginal and boring? Is it because they're just sheep following a stupid fashion?