We ALL know Biden is in cognitive decline. When will Dems accept the reality that he will dumped and Killary will be the Dem nominee?

And then there's Burisma, China, and his finger assault on a female aid. The man is DEAD MEAT. Why do Dems resist the inevitable

Attachment image

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

This is one reason for the riots. Frustrated liberals have no viable candidate and they know Trump will be re-elected 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Remember in 2016 when Republicans were insisting that Hillary had 10 different diseases and would be dead in a year? Now she’s healthy enough to replace Joe Biden on the ticket? LOL

Thank you for proving that Republitards don’t actually believe the bullsh!t they say. Just whatever they can use to smear their opponents.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Keep beatin' that dead horse, Russian.  “As for President Obama and Vice President Biden, whatever their involvement based on what I know, I don’t expect Durham’s work will lead to a criminal investigation of either man." Now, would you like to talk about all the legal action awaiting Trump the moment he's kicked out of office?

• Hillary was a klan bride and we all know it she was asking as a leftist with her WHITE FEMINISM and RACIST bill clinton

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

HILLARY CLINTON IS NOT RELEVANT

I don't think she's made a peep since 2016. 

You conservatives obsess more about Clinton than her own party.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.