Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 months ago

Why has Yahoo! Answers changed again?

It's even worse than before!!!

• .

It was changed because the powers-that-be at Yahoo/Verizon Media made that decision. They didn't consult the users nor give us a heads-up, so no one really knows what promoted the changes.

You can add your vote to the feedback given on these changes, by going to the feedback forum here https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/924010 and sorting the posts by 'new' to see what other users have posted in regard to the recent changes.

• Daniel

Yahoo made a new Format they probably Felt the old one was not working out so they decided to make a new one I dont like it Either im right there with you on that 

They needed more room to stuff ads.

• You got to laugh at some of the answers here.  This was done months ago maybe the same time they made the last format.  I also have a wild guess why they did it.  It was to reduce costs.  There is a lot missing here that we may never see again.  Why change the format so soon.  I doubt it was to keep up with the Jones.  They like to make new formats but never fix the bugs this site has.

Get used or leave. You have that 2 options.

Same as the last time the format was changed in September. To keep up with the competition. This probably was decided and scheduled MONTHS ago. WHO made the decision, Yahoo or Verizon, we may never know. 

I hate this theme too, this one hurts my eyes more, Why don't they have darker theme like they have in E-mail.