Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Can praying to God every night cure insomnia?

Favorite Answer

i know i prayed for two hours, twice, and i did fall asleep after exhaustion of praying with so much anger. and its ironic, afterwards, i found the verse that says do not pray in anger. and yes there are times when prayer has led me into a trance like sleep where i can view visions and then falling asleep i awake and realize i never even thought i had fallen asleep or was just as surprised i was asleep when woke up

PRAYING DEFINITELY HELPS AND THANKING YHVH GOD IN YESHUA FOR YOUR LIFE. TAKE SOME DEEP BREATHES AND GO TO SLEEP.

It causes insomnia because they are praying, not sleeping.  A little kid, praying to God "should I die before I wake ,I pray the Lord my soul to keep," might not be able to get to sleep at all in anticipation.

• TheBellJar

It's TAKE. Do you think wake rhymes with keep???

Yes.  It was the first thing I started to do after years of apostasy, it worked and it brought me back to God.  It's a very good idea.

• August

Wrong section anon. This should be posted in Health Issues and not the All Mighty Lord section. Stop preaching to me and others. I have had insomnia for many years and nothing cures it regardless of what i do !

• TheBellJar

LOL I'm not preaching just asking the religious people.

Yes , why not, do pray to GOD before going to sleep, by saying that our death and our lives  belong to GOD, the Lord of all the worlds, we submit our lives to you , there is no other gods except our Lord GOD.

• Kin

You can, yes. God listens and answers always. And God can help with your insomnia. So long as you don't ascribe false partners to God or no intercession. No polytheism.

• Kin

@bellJar: Its Intermediary. When someone is wanting to invoke God yet they ascribe false partners to Him instead of invoking God directly without any false partners or false gods with God.

Sure but you could also 'cure' it by praying to a stick.

At least the stick is real.

praying to any god  will not  cure a  thing 

No the problem is shutting down your mind. you mind just will not stop thinking about what is bothering you. i had that problem i am taking medicine for it now zanax. i fall to sleep at night listening to the baseball channel on tv i listen to it with my eyes closed and i fall to sleep within the hour. i have a timer on the tv that turns it off after 4 hours of in activity. Thanks for the question.

• God

Praying can't do anything

• Imperatus1 month agoReport

This is true, God himself said it