Should I wait or no?
So my gf and I had planned on starting to conceive a baby this week. Two weeks ago I had a kidney stone and still have yet to pass it. Should I wait until I pass it or just go ahead and start baby making? I feel like once it passes I would be pain free and be a lot better in bed.