Girls if you had to either wear a 👗 and heels, or a mini skirt cute top and heels for the rest of your life witch would you choose and why?

Neither. I like my skinny jeans/leggings and metal tshirts \m/

Definitely a dress, I think they are just a lot more elegant and pretty. Also I personally think they would be more comfortable as I'm not constantly trying to pull down my skirt from riding up

I think a dress with heels would be better because a mini skirt that is too short can look slutty and can draw too much attention but a dress can be a longer length and can look more classy and elegant. 

• -

A dress and heels would be more versatile.

Dress and heels, they are timeless classics. Whereas I can not see myself wearing a "short top" with heels as I get older. Without it looking strange or like I was trying to be a teenager. 

• I'll rather die.

Are we talking the same outfit for the rest of my life? 

Or just only dresses or only skirts? 

In any case I would pick a dress, it is easier for me to dress one up and down to suit different occasions, and tends to be more comfortable.

Also I don’t really like miniskirts that much, as I feel like I’m going to show my underwear to the world. (Nobody wants to see that lol.) 

So dresses for the win!

• Era Ora is a one Michelin-star Italian restaurant located in the Christianshavn neighbourhood of Copenhagen, Denmark.

Short skirt as long as I can go commando.

just the heels mate 

Source(s): don't go that far

Dress! Because dresses are more diverse