When I was in school, I had a cheeseburger for lunch. I was still hungry so I asked my friend if I can have his. Was I right or was I wrong?

nothing wrong with that, it would have been wrong for you to take it without letting him answer or complain if he only gave you half instead of the whole burger, but there is nothing wrong with acknowlageing that you are still hungry and asking your freind to share,

i personally did not eat much as a kid so eating my taters and i would be full some kids are like that and your freind may have been also

• Ludwig

It depends.  Are you a fatty?  What about your friend?

Yesterday you were right. Today you are wrong ... because you should be full.

• Kieth

It's ok for you to ask,and it was ok for him to tell you to suck the cheese off his salami.

You have to be at least 13 years old to use this site.