Is the future brighter for the engineering field or supply chain management? I need help deciding my major?

If you have the aptitude for engineering I would get an engineering degree. There are several other areas where and engineer can work like supply chain, financial or even business. The math and problem solving skills will serve you well in any career.

Just a thought, if you have an engineering degree, you can be hired into supply chain, I know a number of engineers who work in that job.  But if you have a degree in supply chain, you cannot get an engineering job.

• Rick

I was in civil engineering in college, but my Dad talked me in to supply chain major.  Now retired after 37 years of working.  By the way, my Dad was an electrical engineer ..............

• Mohammad1 month agoReport

Yes I'm in civil right now, and similarly my father is advising me to switch to supply chain, which I;m convinced of doing. I'm just not sure at the moment

The future is unknown. Remember what Sarah Connor said?

• Mohammad1 month agoReport

Sadly, the terminator franchise has let me down countless times for me to rely on its quotes :(