Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Am I the only one who thinks this white cop vs black man thing isn't about racism at all?

That Derek Chauvin was possibly paid by some organized crime group to kill Floyd? since Floyd apperenlty had some debt issues?

Good try - you must be thinking of Floyd Mayweather who was often in gambling debt of millions of dollars.

Like your style...

No, you are not alone, I here on CNN a lawyer talking about the possibility of a hit or something similar. If you think about it to use a police for a hit it is nothing new. Al Capone used to do that back in the 30s.

And what about the police officer, that shot a seven times a suspect that was in custody in the back of the police car.

After learning that Chauvin and Floyd worked security at the same nightclub, I am wondering if there is a sub-story too.

I like conspiracy theories as much as the next guy but that really doesn’t make sense on a lot of levels. For one thing, It could’ve been any cop that responded to that call that day. Whatever cop is the closest to the vicinity of an alleged crime when the police dispatcher gets the call is the one who goes to that particular alleged crime scene. When you think about it every single event that took place that day would have had to be have been carefully set up beforehand for it  to have been part of the scenario that you suggest. It would have all had to have been carefully orchestrated.

The deli owner who called the cops would have had to have been in on it, the counterfeit $20 bill would have had to have been planted on Floyd without his knowledge,. etc. etc., etc

I have another theory... that I will reveal at a later time.

What I WILL say is that the "protests" (rioting, looting) themselves are not about change... or about the victim of police brutality.

They're about getting stuff for free and an excuse to do so - and an excuse to just simply break the lockdown rules that haven't officially been lifted.

How the virus lockdown ended up prepending (and creating such pent-up energy) a horrible public event... is no coincidence.

This place is going down.

Yes. It's possible. They worked in the same place. Maybe they had some sort of interaction that displeased Derek Chauvin. Motivations are not always easy to figure out. Saying it was racism is obviously the easiest answer. But is it the truth? We might never know. 

It is about racism - and privilege - and stupidity (see your question for a great example)

A Soros plot to start race riots, or any kind of riots  is most likely what it is all about.  

• Caesar

No maybe you are not the only one, many people  need to hide under the anonymous hood to spread those fantasies to hide the police problems issues that include racism

I'm gonna drive to my friend's house tonight because I know he has 3 guns incase these crazies come knockin