Oslay asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

can you get placed in rehab for just smoking weed?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Yes..............................

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

If you are a minor your parent or guardian can send you to rehab for any addictive or intoxicant, except tobacco. If you are arrested for being under the influence or possession of illegal substances, the judge can give you the choice of treatment, twelve step meetings, or jail. Irony is that there is no inpatient treatment for nicotine addiction, but it is the most addictive and kills more people.

• 1 month ago

yes I smoked crack 5 times a day for 9 weeks then one day I am smaking a bomg of weed and my dad walked in and they sent me straight to rehab.

• 1 month ago

It is a dangerous drug, so it is a possibility. It causes psychosis. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Maybe...Depends on how bad things are. Drugs truly mess of the mind though. I actually dont see weed as so bad. But its the person that smokes it. And become a changed person. Maybe you shouldn't and get cleaned out because we need all our faculties right now just to save ourselves.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

no no you can not

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Placed? If you can afford it you can go, if the court orders it, you can go. But unless you want to be treated, it's not going to change anything.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.