Why do people like to riot about black men being arrested by white police officers?

I don't know but I'm fed up of American news being shown here in the UK.  We don't give a crap what you do there. 

• Kathy

It is not about arresting them, it is about cops killing blacks who are unarmed for no apparent reason.

It wasn't the arrest, it was the murder... No need to kneel on a neck for 10 minutes when he's already handcuffed. However he's not the only one unjustly murdered. This happens all the time in the world, but we don't usually all see the video. The public gets very emotional over this stuff. Imagine if they saw the dark web videos. Mexican mafia kills innocent women all the time, that was extremely hard to watch but someone took the time to show me how evil men can be. 

Because in the U.S. for 50+ years now that has meant FREE STUFF  & a huge street party.

But only when the weather is nice of course. No one goes to a street party in bad weather.

• fyi... your current chaotic news in America made it around the world all the way to Oz land here and I'm sure other parts of the world. I wish it was as simple as you said but according to the news that black man was basically begging and pleading for his life and knew he'd die if he didn't get oxygen. And sadly he did die...which I'm sure triggered the riot and looting. You guys are notorious for pissing off your black men and I don't blame them one bit for doing what they're doing. Your country has a bad track record of things like that. 

White man arrested. Case closed. Lock him up. Throw away the key. 

• Snoopy

that's the thing, they didn't arrest him, he was just fired.