Abnormal pain?

For the last year or so I have noticed that I have been abnormally sensitive to pain. When I get poked, bump into somthing, or have any kind of impact contact that area of contact slowly starts to intensify in a sharp pain. It lasts a maximum of about 10 minuets and starts to fade away. If i get poked hard it can easily be a 6/10. It feels like someone took a baseball bat a slugged me with it. I know this isn't normal, but what could it possibly be?

I work in a doctors clinic so I know what providers do during an examination. I specifically work in Neurosciences, but i have no idea what this could be, unless taking in consideration rare diseases. 

• Sandy

one of the things doctors do is palpitate the abdominal area. if you have pain, something needs to be done about it. go to the doctor and find out.

• Mikaila1 month agoReport

It's not in my abdomen. It's where ever there is a point of contact. I think you jist misread the title of my question without reading anything else.