? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why are no protesters against a US homicide in London (!!!) not being moved on for not social distancing?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

There have been.14,000 fines in.UK.for breaking Corona quarantine and social distancing rules, but police are.scared these huddling blacks and Antifa protesters will riot

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I do not know why they want to protest an american crime in the first place. It is a different country. Also they are not very bright if they have forgotten already that there is a pandemic going on.  

• 1 month ago

its seems to me that there is a lot more going on than just protesting about the death of that guy. serious criminality has  taken over now which is causing riots and looting .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's the Cummings effect

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't know why they are protesting in London but since 'Cummingsgate'  they now believe the government condones people selfishly not sticking to the rules if they don't want to. That's why there are also crowds at beaches and other visitor attractions taking advantage of the sunshine. And also putting extra pressure on hospitals and their staff in those places.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not social distancing is not actually a crime. If their behavior constitutes a gathering the police can intervene.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.