Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 1 month ago

Which of these four groups are generally the most gentle and polite, the whites, Latinos, blacks or Asians?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 14 hours ago

Mostly whites are polite. 

Asians can be very arrogant.

Black people are dangerous.

And Latinx women are pregnant.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 3 weeks ago

I have seen thuggery with every one of them. It all boils down to the person - not their country/skin colour.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

There is a broad range of personalities and behaviors in all four groups. In other words, in every large group of people.

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Gee hard to say experience peoples kindness, gentleness throughout life all that race, nationality stuff just flies right out the window.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Asian:  while these men are taught they are in charge they respect their women and treat them accordingly.  They are not quick to temper but you can get them upset if you fail to respect them.

Latinos:  They are very respectful but have very quick tempers and are very possessive.  Your eyes had better be for them only.

Blacks:  Black men are taught by their mothers to respect.  Well, at least the middle-aged ones.  They are gentle and respond to gentle ways but if they get riled.  Overall they treat their women good but we would have to work on their temperment.  It comes from being disrespected by the majority.  Once they realize you respect them they will respect you.

White Men:  White men believe they are entitled.  We have a small group who are cool enough to believe they need to treat a woman with respect.  But the majority want to rule and conquer.  The can be condescending and brutal with their words but don't want to hear the truth back.

So they all have their good points.  Its just what you are willing to tolerate and what is important to you.  Upmost start with Honesty then build the pyramid.

• 1 month ago

Asian id say but if you’re talking about gentle and polite. All the other races have amazing Qualities too. 

• geezer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Generally ... I'd say Asians.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

asians are quite polite

(quite cute to)

• 1 month ago

Japanese people seem very polite.

• Kev
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I would think that many of each of the four groups are polite and gentle, in my experience anyway

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.