Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Bully broke my laptop?

I was at school where the bully and his squad just suddenly pushed me around and threw by backpack on the ground. My laptop was inside, and he just jumped on it. I tried to ask him to pay, but he threatened to mug me on my way home, and there's nothing I can do against 5 people stronger than me. I tried to tell the teacher and the principal, they said Im old enough to deal with my own problems.

I cannot tell my parents. They'll get mad and hurt me even more, and Im already hurt enough.

What should I do? How can I get money from the bully to pay for the broken laptop?

I live in a rural and isolated town in Canada, and the town has 0 cases, so school continues.

A baseball bat to the knees tends to solve problems like these.

Make sure you do it at school and when the teacher and principal get involved, tell them you "dealt with your own problems".

Your 5 thugs bullies will have a new respect for you when they remember the severe pain of broken knees.

• hopethishelps

I think the "Best Defense is a Strong Offense"....you find out where he lives and you go hide and wait on him to come outside, then you follow the "Baseball Bat to the Knees", and "No Witlessness is Better"....he will know who did it and that's all that matters..... easy on the knees 

It' is incidents such as your why children have zero trust in their teachers and authority when you go through  situation like this. That's why many of the users on here are so messed up thanks to the lack of support they received while growing especial if they face the same, if not rougher treatment at home. That said, I would go back to the teacher that told you to sort it yourself, and if they still had the same opinion. I would say then, so, it's okay for me to speak to someone above you and inform them of exactly what you said to me? If that doesn't work speak to the police as it's criminal damage and I'm sure the school wouldn't like it but you had no choice due to them failing you miserable. I hope that helps? 

• Alan H

Report to the school authorities 

You need to tell your parents.  This is something they need to handle.

• Rick B

Schools are all closed right now.  Where do you live???  Your parents need to take this up with the principal and/or file a police report and deal with the bully's parents.  Why would your parents "hurt you" for something completely outside your control?????  That makes no sense at all.

• Brfoweif1 month agoReport

rural and isolated town in Canada

Not without telling your parents. When did you get the power to read your parents minds anyway?

• Barry

Grow some balls and tell your parents. They will contact the boy's parents and they will have to pay for a new machine. If they decline it's a Judge Judy job.