Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Hey isn't America freer than other western countries? Bahaha?

It has the most oppressive police force that's for sure

Depends on how you define that (more free). What useful information do the answers to your vague question provide?

Yes. There are many things you can criticise about the US but the 1st and 2nd Amendments of the constitution are unique. 

America doesn't lock people up "hate speech".

Gun ownership is considered a right. That means when a rioting mob descends upon your home or business, you have the right to shoot them dead before they lob a Molotov cocktail through your window.

In Britain, you're screwed in that situation. The police aren't going to be able to save you when they're getting attacked themselves.

As for the prison population in the US. That's what third world diversity does for you. Locking criminals away for the rest of their prime years has proven to be good at reducing recidivism and probably for the gene pool since they're not out spreading their criminal genes to future generations.

The Nordic model that liberals often praise only worked when Scandinavia was homogeneous. Crime and recidivism has been increasing there since mass immigration. 

If you asked a lot of obnoxious louts in the US (and I'm embarrassed I know a few such characters), they'd scream that America's "NOT AT ALL!" free for whites, but totally free where blacks, Asians, Latinos, other immigrants, are concerned.

I guess the only "free" they count as mattering is when whites are the only ones with citizen rights, and everyone else is dead or enslaved with the same legal rights as a piece of furniture. They disgust me, and I'm ashamed I look anything like those white supremacist monsters.

Sadly not. It locks up 7x more people per unit of population in jail than any Euro country, many more than Russia, more than China too.  The problem now is that 'freedom to do what you like" has become a wish for "freedom from criticism and having to follow laws you don't like."

It is and that's the problem.