Anonymous

Was my boyfriend wrong? ?

Me and my boyfriend were having period sex when all of a sudden the condom broke. He immediately ran to the bathroom screaming "EW EW EW ITS ON MY D*ICK WHAT THE F*CK EWWW". He started getting giggly after he was done washing up, saying "that was soo gross haha". I felt pretty bad afterwards but said nothing as I really didn't know how to respond to that kind of reaction. 

Favorite Answer

I think YOU were wrong for not telling him how he made you feel with his chldish 'Ew' comment.  He may have been embarrassed about saying it because the giggling was probably nervous.  Why didn't you say anything?  Did you think that if you commented about his behaviour he'd walk away and you are too frightened to lose him?  THAT isn't an equal relationship.  Who wanted sex whilst you were menstruating?  I hope it was you and not him.  If it WAS him and you just obliged him (presumably for the same reason you didn't tell him he'd upset you) then he was experimenting and using you for his experimental experience.....or he's greedy and selfish and it doesn't matter to him whether or not you happen to feel like having sex when you may have period pains as long as he gets what he wants.  I'd take a long look at this baby boyfriend of yours.  Look him over and see which bits of him you don't like against the bits you do like, and if the bad outweighs the good....dump him.  There are more guys out there who will be a lot nicer towards you than this prick.

There can be answer to this particular question or an answer to this subject. 

As ans answer to this question, I shall say, already you have a doubt and that did not give a pleasant feeling. So it was an avoidable thing. Moreover both of you can catch infection . So, it was an avoidable act 

However, subjectively I shall say men and women in many cases don't like each other body secretions. But, the secretions which are completely not to be taken in or may cause health damage should be completely avoided and in other cases, a dos and don't type  agreement should be there to avoid subsequent disappointements

That is GROSS and NASTY. YOU are gross and nasty. SICK! PUKE!

• Steph4 weeks agoReport

You probably have never had sex of any kind with a human person.

That's what you get for dating a boy and not a man.

Not very mature of him.  He shouldn't be making a big production out of such a thing.

• Edna

if your boyfriend reacts that way from just seeing a little menstrual blood on his penis that got there while you two were having sex during your period, then he's nothing but an immature little boy and he's not worth your time. Dump him and find yourself a mature MAN!

• Ocimom

To be honest, most guys are not into sex and blood.  Its not pleasant and the smell can be a turn off.  Just laugh about it and tell him that you and him will refrain from period sex in the future.  He's not wrong - it probably was more of a shock at the blood.

Why weren't both of you more concerned about possible pregnancy than the "EW" factor?  And yes,you can get pregnant, even when you are having a period. Your boyfriend sounds like a jerk and a baby.  

Some people literally get sick when they see blood.  Let us say that might be the case.  He may have trying to cover up his 'weakness'.

Wrong?? It's not a matter of right or wrong. His reaction was extreme and overly-dramatic, and it seems like he's bit more squeamish than is normal. As for your reaction, you might try "Well okay then, I guess that's the last time we're ever having sex while I'm menstruating". And mean it.