Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Why do black people protest with looting, setting fires to cars, smashing windows, fighting,shooting while white people protest peacefully?

You never see white people smashing shop windows, shooting people, setting cars on fire, looting, setting buildings on fire etc during a protest.

I was all for black people until I saw them acting like maniacs. I can see why Trump wants most of them out of America now. when they act like that.

Of course not all black people act like that, but there are thousands attacking America right now. I've never seen white Americans destroy their own town during a protest and have never seen white Americans smashing shop windows and looting. Just black people.

It has surprised me. Black people where I live would never do this. Maybe my country is more civilized.

I saw a video where black people attack a disabled white woman, pulling her hair and setting off a fire extinguisher in her face.

If that was white people doing that to a disabled black man, the black people would riot with guns. Just saying...

Lilly: I'm racist because of what I see on the news? Everything I have said IS HAPPENING. Turn on the news. I'm not racist for stating facts. Black people are looting and shooting and setting fires. I have never seen white Americans act like this. Never. 

I'm stating facts. That's not racism, sweetheart.

"You never see white people smashing shop windows, shooting people, setting cars on fire, looting, setting buildings on fire"

You're obviously a racist. I see white people doing this every time there's a G8 meeting or at similar greed conventions. Not quite as crazy as this. But that's only because the police are well prepared beforehand with a massive police presence. They know it's coming and they are able to suppress it before it gets as out of control. This came about quickly. They didn't have the force to control them like at G8's. Get your head out of your ***.

You claim that white people protest peacefully and that black people protest with crimes. It's a drastic generalization. How is that not racist?

• mokrie

Trump never once said he wants blacks out. Your an idiot. 

• Lilly

The only part of what you said that I actually comprehended was that you're racist.

If you actually believe the way the news portrays it, then you're even dumber than I thought. Change your name to Mr.Gullible why don't you?

There's some very pissed off black and some white people right now too. Anyway you slice it, even all of them do not even nearly represent an entire nation of people of a certain color.

I don’t know what images you’ve been seeing on tv, but criminals aren’t exclusive to one skin color. It’s not a black or white thing. It doesn’t matter what you look like on the outside in order for you to be a criminal. Crimes stem from ideas, and those committing the crimes tend to be anarchists with far leftist ideals. 

• Peter

white people do.  Look at my city 9 years ago.  Vancouver had a riot after a crazyass game.  You think only the brack people do all the violent rioting?  No. gwai lo too.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHI869hhMB0

Youtube thumbnail