Reginaldo asked in PetsFish · 1 month ago

Is this Betta the Same as the one I Saw Online?

Hello, I was just wondering as I have my suspicions as when I ordered a bettafish online it looked amazing but the one that got here looks totally different, I know bettafish can change color a bit when stressed and because of age but can they change this drastic? Or did they send me the wrong fish? The bottom was on the website and came with a video of the fish and in the video it looked the same as the picture presented and the top one is the one that got delivered to my house, any help or information would be helpful, thanks!!! (I am surely positive they sent me the wrong one, but like I said any info help a lot, thanks again!).

Also the one that got delivered to my house has white/blue on it's back while the one online one had colored lines on its fins, just to let you guys know as well.

• kswck2

Completely different fish. 

• Raven

Looks like a different fish to me, the tell being the white and blue on the back.