Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

How do I protest my job for banning me from working burger Station? ?

last night I sent out a burger with undercooked meat that was still bleeding, and instead of just sucking it up and eating it anyway, the customer got offended and threw a little fit and snitched on me to the manager. Then the next day the general manager gets mad at me and bans me from working the burger station and now i can only work the fry station. How do i get my point across? I tried complaining about it nonstop and shouting out profanities as well as cussing out customers and my bosses and all they do is threaten to fire me. If they give me back my right to work burger Station then this could all be over. Had that customer not been a little pussy and just ate the raw burger than I would've never got in trouble

If the customer had eaten it, the customer might have died, and you'd be in more trouble.  You should be fired.

Don't you have some homework to do?

You are an ignorant idiot.  Raw meat could kill someone, has killed people and has almost killed people, caused organ failure and has destroyed lives.  The manager did the right thing - had to, or he would be liable personally, and the business would also be liable, and the manager would lose his job, when the next person eats it raw and dies.  Dumb *ss.  Get educated on it.  It isn't rocket science.

• ricky

If you’re  a democrat, you should start a riot to get your way. 

If the health regulators find out your place of business served a raw burger. The whole place would be shut down.

That is original...  I mean, someone making up a story about being blamed for not doing his job, that is pretty much pathetic.

Do you actually have a life?

Well, get a group of people, start “protesting,” set cars on fire, break the windows, start killing people. Basically the liberal way. Turn the news on for a perfect tutorial. 

I would have fired you.  Not for the incident, but for your GED equivalency attitude.