Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

Which part of my vulva should I clean?

I've learned that I should be cleaning my vulva everyday. I don't quite understand which part exactly should I clean. Should I hold my foldings apart and clean in and out of the folds? or should I just clean the outer part?

• Mystic

The entire external gential area is what you should be cleaning daily. How did you JUST learn this? Are you 5? Good Lord. Btw - DON'T douche or use any scented products down there.

• Edna

Your vulva is the genital area in which your clitoris, your urinary opening, and your vagina are located. Wash the entire area (including the folds) with a wet, soapy washcloth.

It's indeed ideal to wash your vulva daily, since the genitals are one of the areas of the body which are known to produce more odor than others in particular, similar to the armpits and feet. It can also help during menstruation both to remove old bloody discharge, and to control BO, as some girls and women sweat more during their periods. 

In general, you should only wash the vulva with warm water and a mild soap, preferably one which isn't perfumed as it can irritate the sensitive skin.I would very strongly advise that you DON'T wash internally, as this can potentially flush out the healthy bacteria from the vagina which keep it clean, lubricated and moist, and free from infection.Hope this helps.

You just now learned this?

Hi there,

From a women's point of view, women's health is unpredictable due to lots of natural conditions consistently affect the intimate health & can disturb your natural health in terms of ph balance, pelvic muscles & incontinence.During pregnancy, pelvic muscles have become loose but it's just temporary impact, with proper stretch exercise, diet, and proper hygiene we can bring back the elasticity & strengthen pelvic muscles. Your vagina designed as a very spongy organ of the human body, supported by different muscles also called pelvic floor muscles. The occurrence, such as pregnancy, menstrual flow & mild life changes, aging apart from that following common condition such as:Abnormal Vaginal discharge (not all discharge white discharge is normal)vaginal odorYeast Infectionvagina itchinessDysfunctioning, etc.So adopting Natural ways or combination of herbal products & pelvic stretch exercise, hygiene boosts your intimate health without any glitch & side effects. Below are some natural ways of maintaining vaginal health and Hygiene which leads to zero side-effect:Practice safer intercourseKegel exerciseA regular check-up with GynecologistKeeping your vagina cleandon't use chemically made productsUse herbal productsTreat Infections When They Arisekeep yourself hydratedAdd Yogurt in mealEat probiotic foodSource:https://myeveschoice.com/wants-to-tighten-the-vagi...

Cell lines are engineered into double-knockout lines by CRISPR technology. The double knockout genotype is verified by PCR followed by sequencing. The knockout (KO) cell lysate is the cell homogenate in RIPA buffer made from the KO cell lines. A vial of lysate from the parental cell line is also provided as an internal control.

You're not a woman. This is too pervy.

clean   that kitty

Clean all of it! Everyday when you shower.

Clean all of it with a cloth and plain, warm water.