Anonymous

Now do you believe blacks should be returned to Africa?

Maybe not all but definitely the rebel o es who scee Ra everywhere. It's just not working out. They're not looking for equality. They're looking for favoritism and extra rights and are using excuses like past slavery as justifications get them. Plenty of whites have been victims of black crime and plenty of whites have been victims of incidents involving the police. Look into Deven Guilford, for example. Yet you don't see whites burning down cities before an investigation and before evidence comes out. If blacks can't coexist with whites, then perhaps it's best that they leave. I now know why our founding fathers, Lincoln, and others were against allowing blacks to become USA citizens. They knew it would not work and would end up being a bum on white civilization. They knew. We should've listened 

Spqralan, I've watched the movie hidden figures. It was quite inaccurate. No, blacks aren't the reason why we went to space. Why like Von Braun are the reason. 

By "inaccurate" I mean darkening the skin color of the biracial (black) women such as Katherine Johnson (real image of her below), exaggerating their role, and ignoring the much larger role whites played. Any white person could have done the jobs of the few blacks involved. But thanks to affirmative action...well, you know. And of all blacks they could find competent enough, it was the light skinned biracials. Seriously, look at Katherine.

https://images.app.goo.gl/yEBffSzAHEJbShbi7

Favorite Answer

i agree, they should go back. asap. they have been nothing but trouble to say the least. black people only care about black skin. theyre dead quiet on black on black AND the higher killings of whites by cops. you wont hear a word from black lives when a hispanics or whites die. because theyre racist. they are either low IQ or hopelessly brainwashed. there is no saving them. no matter how many times we debunk their lies, or how many time we prove them wrong. they dont learn. hopeless. yes sent them back now. asap. we dont need racist blacks.

• Clark Kent1 month agoReport

If I was rich I would leave the US and move to Moscow in a heartbeat.  Heck I even like cold weather! Granted learning that language would be a ***** though.

Everybody should leave except the Indigenous people and whoever they say can stay.

Are you another racist white person in America who is too stupid to just move to Europe? Besides, white people are rioting too. White racists tend to be really bad examples of “superior white intelligence.”

No but I'd be happy to pay to ship you halfway there.

They can live wherever they choose to. 

Russians won the space race. Russians put the first human,animal and satellite in space and successfully landed a probe (Luna2) on the moon before the U.S. 

.

• jimmy

You can't return to a place you have never been.

• Catty1 month agoReport

I agree, you sound like a person who has lived a very isolated life Jake. You may want to express your feelings differently on the web. 

I think you should sell yourself into slavery. Go to Saudi Arabia. I am sure the accomodate your wish.

No-one should ever be kicked out of the country in which they were born. That would be cruel and heartless. They'll never have known anywhere else.  A better solution would be to just stop allowing into any specific country, those you/we see as undesirable in one way or another (and this should not just be decided on skin colour) - there are many other types of 'undesirables'. There should also be a limit on how many can move and they should be able to prove that they will not be financially dependent on the host country. A job should be waiting for them before they can obtain a ticket to go.

No country should be made to feel that they must take in people who were not born there.  If we (I'm British) wished to move to another country we would have to jump through many hoops to prove we are worthy of being allowed to do that. We'd be checked in so many ways so that no country took anyone from my country who would be of harm to them, proven to be dishonest, violent, not prepared to work hard for a living - and much more.  Skin colour should never be the deciding factor but it has been made such an issue so that people will now use the race card to get into another country - saying "It's only because I'm black that you won't accept me" etc.  People try that at job interviews also.

For as long as people are rejected on skin colour alone others will always be given the label RACIST and rightly so.

To obtain residency and work in another country one should have the qualifications needed and be able to prove their decency, honesty, loyalty etc. 

I don't understand how you can say someone can be "returned" somewhere they've never been and I don't know, but I suspect that many Black people have diverse ancestry which means there is no one place of origin, since this is true of most people.

The So called white people Esau should go to Europe where they come from 

• Jake1 month agoReport

oh i know what this is. racist hebrew black propaganda. pseudo history. nice work of fiction and nothing more.