Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 5 months ago

What jobs don’t require a drivers license?

I live in the State of Texas, USA.

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Buss boy, dish washer, waitress, cook, etc. Anywhere you can walk to work or take public transportation. Maybe stand in line down at the Job Core center around 7 AM with the illegals digging ditches for cash on the spot? Pretty hard to deliver pizza's or food with no DL & car. No jobs during the Covid-19 shutdown without a DL as the businesses will  have to take back laid off employees that want to work before posting any "help wanted".

• F
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Duh ! Truck driver, bus driver, F1 driver? What do you think?

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

All jobs require a vehicle and or license or transportation

Question 33: Do you have reliable transportation to get yourself to work every day?

Wrong answer: No, I don't have a license and don't drive. How about a bus.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Many don't.  More than I'm about to try and list.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Phil M
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You don't need a drivers license to be a doctor or a lawyer.

• 5 months ago

Orderly in a hospital.

• May
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Duh.

Those where one doesn't drive.

• lj1
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Only jobs that involve driving require a driver's license. Otherwise, they only care that you can get to work consistently and on time. Next time you fill out a job application, pay attention to the wording. It won't ask if you have a valid driver's license. It will ask you if you have reliable transportation to work. 

However, for your I-9 form, you do have to be able to prove who you are. A driver's license is the most common way to do that, but you can also use a state-issued ID card. Certain documents, such as a valid U.S. passport, is also acceptable.

• 5 months ago

Fast food worker, retail clerk, and many more.

Relatively few jobs require being able to legally drive.

• 5 months ago

you could try babysitting

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.