Is there any expectant mother's on here that is considering adoption? Or do you know of an expectant mother that is considering adoption? ?

This is my last resort. Lately I've been looking into adoption because at the age of 18 I discovered that I cannot have kids. And it crushed me. I've cried daily since then. Because I've always wanted kids. I am a loving person and I love kids i actually wanted 4 kids. But hopefully you guys can help me with my search. Is would love to get to know the expectant mother and grow a relationship with her♥️ anyone of Caucasian/Latino race. 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ocimom
    Lv 7
    1 week ago

What you should do is contact an adoption agency in your state and legally abopt a child.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

You will have to follow the laws of whatever country you live in.

In many countries, adoption from foster care is the least expensive and easiest way to go.

Source(s): Adoptee and Adoptive Mom.
    • Gabrielle1 month agoReport

Thanks for the advice

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are no universal adoption laws😉

• 1 month ago

if you want to adopt just contact an adoption agency

• Gabrielle1 month agoReport

Is there any costs? I read something about it being 40-50,000 to adopt a baby is that true. How does an adoption agency works? I'm not an American citizen so how do I go about that?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont know of anyone like that, talk to an adoption agency if you want to adopt

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.