Is there any expectant mother's on here that is considering adoption? Or do you know of an expectant mother that is considering adoption? ?

This is my last resort. Lately I've been looking into adoption because at the age of 18 I discovered that I cannot have kids. And it crushed me. I've cried daily since then. Because I've always wanted kids. I am a loving person and I love kids i actually wanted 4 kids. But hopefully you guys can help me with my search. Is would love to get to know the expectant mother and grow a relationship with her♥️ anyone of Caucasian/Latino race. 

• Ocimom
    1 week ago

What you should do is contact an adoption agency in your state and legally abopt a child.

You will have to follow the laws of whatever country you live in.

In many countries, adoption from foster care is the least expensive and easiest way to go.

Source(s): Adoptee and Adoptive Mom.
    • Gabrielle1 month agoReport

Thanks for the advice

There are no universal adoption laws😉

if you want to adopt just contact an adoption agency

• Gabrielle1 month agoReport

Is there any costs? I read something about it being 40-50,000 to adopt a baby is that true. How does an adoption agency works? I'm not an American citizen so how do I go about that?

i dont know of anyone like that, talk to an adoption agency if you want to adopt