Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 4 months ago

What would you do if Eminem wanted to adopt you?

He saw you on the street and really liked your personality and said "Your the friend ive been looking for all my life". He said he wanted to legally adopt you and was going to give you all his money just to make you happy. Then he was just going to retire and you would live with him and his family. But there was only 1 catch. The catch is you could only see your family once a year because it made him jelouse. 

• Mr.412

I’d rather be adopted by Dre or 50. 

How could he like my personality simply by seeing me on the street? He just met me and already he knows I'm the one he's been looking for all of his life. WOW!!!!

Not only would I go for the opportunity, I would dissolve any and all familial/interpersonal relations just so I can be with my brand new father Marshall Mathers. We’re going to hang out with Dr. Dre while the Slim Shady LP blasts from every corner of our furnished house. We’re gonna talk **** about Kimberly Anne Scott and maybe try to get back in touch with Rihanna for another collab. It’ll be great. 

Well I certainly wouldn’t be his #1 fan if that’s what’s you’re getting at lol 

I'll record him and show people how stupid he is.

I'll title the video " he think he can buy my life." 

• Rick

I have adopted GRAND KIDS, so he's way to young for me .............

• df

Cry for me and kids kids are kids kids and