How do I ask my older sister to stop asking for favors?

I get Im the younger sister but its very frustrating. I wouldn't mind if it was once in a while but she constantly asks me to drive her to fast food places. I feel like a chauffeur without the pay. She has her own car but doesn't like driving and I feel compelled to do it because we're family

You aren't doing her any favors by driving her around. Enabling someone to be abusive and spoiled isn't helping. Being family doesn't mean you have to do everything anyone asks.  It means that you consider the request with honesty and respond with kindness.You may not be able to stop her from asking, but her desire to have you drive her doesn't compel or obligate you to agree.

Simply say, sorry, no.  Let her throw a fit if she wants. Ignore her.  She will either live without going, drive herself, or start manipulating her friends.  

It seems annoying you are entitled to your own life.

• Trish

How does she approach you...I wonder because my older sister has a certain manner she always used to approach me since we were children and I always fell for it.  She acts as if it's a desperate emergency and rushes me.  One time she had to move to Chicago for her job which transferred her...well she rented a truck with all her stuff in it she went to Chicago then called me asking for my social security number because she needed to get an apartment.  I almost fell for it but called her back and told her she can't use my SSN to get an apartment.  Something strange happens to me when my older sister approaches me for things.  I know I am smarter than that but she has conditioned me since childhood.  Good Luck with your situation it can improve mine has.

easy get rid of her just like she got rid of your respect.

Drive her in HER car, when you are willing to drive her places. Yeah,  use her gas, her tires and her wear and tear for her errands.

Or, you could begin telling her NO. You do not ask her to stop asking...YOU just say no.

We can't answer this properly until you tell us why she has her own car but doesn't drive.

And why does she only ask you to drive her to fast-food places?There's a lot more to this story than just a bossy sister.

• r

At some point, you have to say no. She has a car, not up to you, dont feel guilty. Its like shes an addict, your feeding her, So say no, tell her why

Tell her NO.  Ask her when was the last time she helped you with anything.

• r

I agree with you

just ask her for gas money

"Stop asking me for favors" would seem to do the trick.