Alex asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 months ago

I'm a guy and I cannot tell which direction my hair is supposed to go in?

facing the mirror I have always parted it (femininely) to the left however my swirl I believe goes anticlockwise, even though I've been told I have a double crown so now I am just left confused, I take pics and feel for them but i still cant tell the directions as my hair is dark and covering them --_-- I mean, one way feels natural, however it's now harder to brush it that way, and looks odd on the ends, however on the other side, where I normally brush it, feels more natural however gets more muffled and unruly the longer it gets? It's pretty short now around a 4-5

sounds like a ***** note lol but i have always had it this way and it oddly looks like how it should be the other way but i would be too scared to change it lool

"....parted it (femininely) to the left....."  Eyeroll.  I'm sure all the girls that I dated who parted their hair in the middle or on the right must have been masculine.

Go to a barber shop, and have them look at your hair