If you rang the Procrastination Society, would they put you on hold?
- Mrs HLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
The message would be that they're putting you on the list to be put on hold
(That came out better in my head, lol)
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
They would tell you that this week is next week last week, and tell you call back next week.
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
Not right away.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
I'll have to get back to you on this.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
Yes,I need to call them,but,I keep putting it off,for some reason.
- pollyLv 71 month ago
They used to,but the procrastination society in their wisdom, recently hired members of the premature ejaculation society to their ranks.
Which added much needed balance & efficiency to their cause.