Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Painful periods ?

I’ve been having really painful cramps the first and second day of my period. Hot showers, heating pad, and OTC pain medication just seem to make it tolerable. Doesn’t take it away. I’ve also started to have discomfort with sex but only sometimes and if it’s going on for too long. I think I’m having lower back pain as well but I’m not sure. I thought the period pain was normal until it was brought to my attention it should go away with medication. The only time it does seem to go away is with masturbation. I just want to know if anyone has experienced this before I waste money on a doctor 

• k w

molasses, apple-cider-vinegar...just look for alternative remedies, unless you prefer the cramps to taking alternative therapies....look up [ earthclinic dot com ] and type in cramp/period cramps and read/.....then decide....

• Tavy

We all suffer from cramps, mine were awful, pain Meds only dull the pain they don't  take them away.

Welcome to the joys of being a woman.

possibly endometriosis which will need a GYN to make a diagnosis.