? asked in Social ScienceAnthropology · 1 month ago

Why do Indians all look the same?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • D50
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

Because you haven't learned to tell them apart. All those penguins in a rookery look the same to us. They're all individuals to them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

yes all asian look the same

indian and east asian look the same

and don't forget russian

• 4 weeks ago

They don't.  You just perceive it that way because you are not exposed to them on a regular basis.  To them all white people look the same for the same reason.  

• Ray
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

When i arrived to USA from the islands i used to think all Asians looked the same, all whites looked the same and all blacks looked the same. 

Spent years in USA, then went back to visit my home island, and then i thought everyone there looked the same!?!?!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Not all people like the same, some people believe that every person has their own double ganger but still it is common to assume that people from the same culture look the same when some have common features but remeber each person has their own features

• Hello, i add, basically the things or persons be same templates, and then does work on the template for make change-ing, e.g. the girl is has black hair then she color it by any color she desire..

in other hands, please all notice that, i answered previous question where i said that a life is completed by a god from an origin, but notice that, a god be make -manufacture- -invent- non limited life, but we a creators be discover a god's non limited life, thus a god invent and we discover, but we sometime manufacture things that is true but we be discover in the fact but not invent such as a helicopter as a house flyer. thus a life came after a god, but not before or not with a god. and a god be manufacture and we be discover.

• P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Cloning                  

😕😕😕😕😕

• 1 month ago

Because you’re quite prejudice 

• 1 month ago

What kid of Indians?  East Indian or Native American Indian.  It is distressing to see how devilishly handsome the Native Americans are.  They're camera shy though and don't seek publicity or notoriety.

• 1 month ago

NOT TRUE..............

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.