Felicity asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why did my boobs never grow?

Okay. I'm 17. My boobs NEVER grew! It have been short all my life. Now I just look skinny because I never gained weight everywhere else. I know a lot of boys say a mouthful is all that matters..I don't even have that. I know that some girls have been teasing me about it. Try going to a store and looking at all the magazines. All the women on the cover have big boobs, or at least average size. It's just not fair. I really hate my body. I don't want to be bigger. I really just want to feel like I'm a woman. So, I guess what I want to ask is what I can do to make them a little bigger. Please don't tell me to just be happy with what I have. I can't be. I've never met anyone flatter than me, and I think I feel too pathetic to ever be happy with "what I've got", or the lack there of.

most of the women in those magazines are either photo shopped or have had breast enhancement so do not compare yourself to them

and give it a couple more years at least.

many females do not get their "curves" until their early 20's

• Joe_d

Probably same reason my penis didn't grow.  And I'm not even a teenager anymore!  Flaccid its 1-2" and erect barely 4" long!  Everyone is different. 

at least you wont suffer back pains