Felicity asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why did my boobs never grow?

Okay. I'm 17. My boobs NEVER grew! It have been short all my life. Now I just look skinny because I never gained weight everywhere else. I know a lot of boys say a mouthful is all that matters..I don't even have that. I know that some girls have been teasing me about it. Try going to a store and looking at all the magazines. All the women on the cover have big boobs, or at least average size. It's just not fair. I really hate my body. I don't want to be bigger. I really just want to feel like I'm a woman. So, I guess what I want to ask is what I can do to make them a little bigger. Please don't tell me to just be happy with what I have. I can't be. I've never met anyone flatter than me, and I think I feel too pathetic to ever be happy with "what I've got", or the lack there of.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

most of the women in those magazines are either photo shopped or have had breast enhancement so do not compare yourself to them

and give it a couple more years at least.

many females do not get their "curves" until their early 20's

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Joe_d
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Probably same reason my penis didn't grow.  And I'm not even a teenager anymore!  Flaccid its 1-2" and erect barely 4" long!  Everyone is different. 

• 1 month ago

at least you wont suffer back pains

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.