Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

Why are men allowed to hate women but women are demonized for hating men?

I've been called some of the rudest names in the book simply for being a woman on the internet. Yet, the moment I admit to hating men when these men hate me for being a woman, a war erupts. I am told that I should not "hate an entire group of people", yet men are celebrated and supported by each other for openly hating and insulting women. This only makes me hate them even more.

• Jesere

They are experiencing part of what women have dealt with for milinia.  

I thought it was the other way around - that it was OK for women to hate on men, and if a man did the same, he is labelled a misogynist and a deadbeat and is tongue lashed into obscurity. 

I think it's actually women who make mens' lives unbearable, not the other way around. If there is a man who does dislike women, he might have had a bad mother figure or just a creep.

so how do you and other women get along? 

Why are women allowed to ask such man hating questions like this one.

I love women; I've always loved women; I'll always love women. My gawdamn Mother was a woman.

Why don't you feminists just FVCKING STOP?!?!

isnt it the other way around? I don't even think there is a word for hate for men

• Snoopy

I don't think hateful women hate men, they normally hate on women. And good women just don't hate in general. x

It's the other way around, retard.

Other way around, Women are often praise for beign man-haters. They recieve cheers from both feminist and white-knights for being man-haters.

Men complain about double standards when their world and rules was built on double standards. Men wouldn't know fairness or equality if it ripped their pricks off.

Don't trust them

You're free to hate anyone you want. So can anybody else. Obviously there's going to be conflict if you hate men and openly admit it. When a man openly admits to hating women, people criticize them too. Other men who hate women will support those men, just like other women who hate men will support you. But in general, most people don't hate half the population based on gender alone.