Which SciFi anthology series is better, The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits, and why?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

The original series Twilight Zone was better, Outer Limits was good but special effects 60 years ago dont really hold up well today.

The 1980s and 1990s revival I think Outer Limits was way better, better writing, more aimed at adults rather than kids.

• 4 months ago

I always preferred Twilight Zone.  But then, I only saw a handful of Outer Limits.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I prefer the Outer Limits. It is more intense than the Twilight Zone. One of my favorite episodes is the ZANI MISFITS.

• LilyRT
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

the twilight zone episodes stay with me longer.  I'm not sure why. I think maybe it's because the outer limits is so focused on the science that it's characters aren't as strong. it's empathizing with the characters that really makes a story hit home.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Twilight Zone

• Olive
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Both are pretty good. But ill have to go with Twilight Zone cause grew up watching it and seen more of them then The Outler Limit shows

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.