Which SciFi anthology series is better, The Twilight Zone or The Outer Limits, and why?

• Favourite answer

The original series Twilight Zone was better, Outer Limits was good but special effects 60 years ago dont really hold up well today.

The 1980s and 1990s revival I think Outer Limits was way better, better writing, more aimed at adults rather than kids.

I always preferred Twilight Zone.  But then, I only saw a handful of Outer Limits.

I prefer the Outer Limits. It is more intense than the Twilight Zone. One of my favorite episodes is the ZANI MISFITS.

• LilyRT

the twilight zone episodes stay with me longer.  I'm not sure why. I think maybe it's because the outer limits is so focused on the science that it's characters aren't as strong. it's empathizing with the characters that really makes a story hit home.

Twilight Zone

• Olive

Both are pretty good. But ill have to go with Twilight Zone cause grew up watching it and seen more of them then The Outler Limit shows