Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 month ago

Is it worth getting freckles professionally removed?

Hi I'm in my early twenties. Earlier my mother asked me what's on my face. I asked her what she meant and she pointed to my freckles. She said she never noticed them before. I have only a few freckles on each cheek that aren't noticeable unless you look at me very closely. Yep she was looking at my face closely lol. They've been there forever. Anyway now that I looked at them more I've decided I want to get rid of them. Is it worth doing so professionally with laser freckle removal? They don't bother me but they're blemishes at the end of the day. Money isn't an issue. I take care of my skin, don't wear makeup (only ocassionally) and have clear skin otherwise. If you have natural remedies that'll be great too. Thanks

Update:

@patty...what are you talking about? This is my first question related to freckles...

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Freckles are cute, dont worry about it

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Don't waste your money. If they aren't noticeable and don't bother you, then I would not have them removed. I would wait and let them come in, and then consider laser if it's not what you like.

• 4 weeks ago

Ohhh noo if they don’t bother you don’t get them removed!! Freckles are soo cute! And you’ll probably regret it, embrace them! 

• Ludwig
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

It may be.  How many freckles?

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • LM440
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Freckles are a natural part of your appearance.  Most people find freckles to be an appealing part of one's appearance.  Stick with the freckles; they won't let you down.

• 1 month ago

Freckles are NOT 'blemishes' at the end, middle or beginning of any day. Most people find them attractive.

• patty
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

are u the freckle troll back again

• Barry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No. There is never a good reason to worry about freckles. 99% of us guys think they are attractive. Your mother has had a funny five minutes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would not worry about a few freckles.

When I was a teen I had this little pimple on my cheek and my dad, who rarely said much of anything to me suddenly says, "What is that on your face?" I was so embarrassed I went to the bathroom and tried to pop it, only for it to get infected, and turn into a huge zit.

The moral of this story is to not sweat the small stuff because you'll make it into a bigger issue than it actually is.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

soumds logical to me 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.